- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Chilies or to taste (wear the rubber gloves)
- In a heavy skillet, cook the garlic and the shallot in the oil and the butter over moderately low heat, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, jalapeños and salt to taste, and cook the mixture stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- To a kettle of boiling salted water, add the IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI gradually, stirring and boil it until its tender.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse it briefly under hot water.
- Add the pasta and the parsley to the skillet and toss the mixture well.
- Serve the pasta with the parmesan.