- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI , pre-cooked
- 1 liter Chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 pc Carrot, pared and thinly sliced
- 1 pc Zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 500 grams Squash, seeded and diced small
- 1 cup Full cream milk
- 2 pcs Onion leeks, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 pcs Bay leaves
- 2 tbsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp Basil, chiffonade
- Salt and pepper (as needed)
- In a sauce pot, place 1 liter chicken stock and bring to boil. Add butter, carrots, zucchini and diced squash. Do not overcook the vegetables.
- While simmering, add full cream milk. If possible, adjust consistency of the soup before adding the spices. Season to taste.
- Add pre-cooked IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI and simmer for another minute.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chiffonade of basil.