- 1 cup AUSTRALIA HARVEST ROLLED OATS
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 pcs Mango (sliced)
- 2 pcs Kiwi (sliced)
- 1 pc Melon (sliced)
- In a sauté pan, cook the AUSTRALIA HARVEST ROLLED OATS with butter for 3 minutes.
- Add water and bring it to boil until tender.
- Add the coconut milk and sugar, simmer until it gets dry.
- Let it cook, when its cold spread it o a parchment paper and put 2 slices of mango, 2 slices of kiwi and melon, roll it to make a maki.
- Slice it and serve.