- 450 grams IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI
- 50 grams Jamon Serrano
- 70 grams Garlic
- 2 pieces White onion
- 120 grams Asparagus sticks (cut 1 ½ inch long)
- 150 ml White wine
- 150 ml Chicken stock
- 1 piece Yellow bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 piece Green bell pepper (julienned)
- 6 pieces Salted egg
- 220 ml Olive oil
- 30 ml Fish sauce
- 3 pieces Lemon
- 30 grams Cilantro
- 50 grams Basil (chiffonade)
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI according to package instructions.
- In a pan, sauté Jamon Serrano until cooked. Set aside on one side of the pan.
- Sauté a portion of the garlic, white onion, and asparagus sticks until fragrant. Put wine and reduce. Add chicken stock.
- Put in the cooked pasta and bell peppers. Toss for another 3 minutes.
- In a blender, mix salted egg, remaining garlic, olive oil, fish sauce, lemon juice, and cilantro and pour over pasta. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Finish up with basil and parmesan cheese. Serve hot.