- 1 pc Egg
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Concentrated orange juice
- 4 tsp Orange zest
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 2 cups AUSTRALIA HARVEST WHOLE ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 cup Sultanas, or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or use a non-stick baking sheet.
- In a glass bowl. Whisk the egg until light. Mix in the honey, sugar, oil, orange juice concentrate, and orange zest until blend. Mix in the walnuts, AUSTRALIA HARVEST WHOLE ROLLED OATS, golden raisins, and almonds.
- Drop the dough by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Spacing them about 3/4 inch apart.
- Pat down with dampened fingers into bars or rounds. Let stand for 30 minutes to soften the oats.
- Bake the bars for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to racks to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.