- 1 pc Egg
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Costa D’ Oro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Concentrated orange juice
- 4 tsp Orange zest
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 2 cups AUSTRALIA HARVEST ORGANIC ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 cup Sultanas, or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or use non stick baking sheet.
- In a glass bowl. Whisk the egg until light. Mix in the honey, sugar, oil, orange juice concentrate and orange zest until blend. Mix in the walnuts, AUSTRALIA HARVEST ORGANIC ROLLED OATS , golden raisins and almonds.
- Drop the dough by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Spacing them about 3/4 inch apart.
- Pat down with dampened fingers into bars or rounds. Let stand for 30 minutes to soften the oats.
- Bake the bars for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to racks to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.