- 1 cup EASYCOOK GREEN SPLIT PEAS
- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET PENNE RIGATE
- 1 can Chicken broth
- 3 tbsp Basil pesto
- 250 grams Zucchini, thinly sliced
- 100 grams Chicken, cut into strips
- 1 cup Scallions, chopped
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
- Croutons for garnish
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET PENNE RIGATE according to package instructions.
- Combine EASYCOOK GREEN SPLIT PEAS, broth, and water in a large saucepan; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 35-45 minutes, or until peas are very soft.
- Stir in pesto, zucchini, chicken, and scallions and simmer for 5-10 minutes longer.
- Serve with croutons and parmesan cheese to sprinkle over soup.