- 450 grams IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE
- 100 grams Tiger prawns (deveined)
- 300 grams Chicken thigh (cut into cubes)
- 2 pieces Chinese sausage (cut bias thinly)
- 40 grams Shrimp paste
- 50 grams Onion (minced)
- 50 grams Garlic (minced)
- 750 ml Kicap manis
- 60 ml Oyster sauce
- 30 grams Chili garlic sauce
- 30 ml Sesame oil
- 150 grams Togue
- 60 grams Chinese chives (cut into 1″ length)
- 20 g Cilantro (coarsely minced)
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE according to package instructions.
- Sauté prawns, chicken, Chinese sausage and shrimp paste. Set aside.
- In the same pan, deglaze and sauté onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Put in cooked Ideal Gourmet Linguine and toss.
- Add Kicap Manis, oyster sauce, chili sauce and sesame oil. Throw in again the sautéed meat into the pan and toss again.
- Finish with togue, Chinese chives and cilantro. Serve hot.