- 150 grams IDEAL GOURMET PENNE RIGATE
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 pcs of eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Green chili peppers
- 250 grams Ground beef
- 1 can Tomatoes (19 oz size)
- 1 can Tomato paste (19 oz size)
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place cooked and drained IDEAL GOURMET PENNE RIGATE in a bowl. Stir in butter, Parmesan cheese, and eggs. Spread into the bottom of a large greased baking dish.
- Brown onion and ground beef. Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste. Add chili flakes, sugar, and cumin. Let simmer at least 30 minutes or longer.
- Pour meat mixture over pasta in baking dish. Top with the shredded cheese and olives. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until brown.