- 450 grams IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI
- 1 kilo Malunggay leaves
- 500 ml Extra virgin olive oil/grapeseed oil
- 250 grams Pine nuts
- 100 grams Basil leaves
- 500 ml Parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves Garlic, peeled
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI according to package directions.
- Place malunggay leaves, basil leaves along with the pine nuts and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the machine running, pour in extra virgin olive oil in thin stream.
- Add the cheese, salt, and pepper to taste, and process briefly to combine.
- Thin with hot water around 2 tablespoons.
- Toss pesto with hot Ideal Gourmet Spaghetti.