- 450 grams IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE
- 5 pieces Chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 4 leaves Basil
- 6 cups Costa D’ Oro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp Pine nuts
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 cups Spinach leaves
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE according to package directions. Set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then sauté in oil until the chicken is done.
- For the pesto sauce: wash the spinach and remove the stems; mix all the ingredients in a food processor, season.
- To assemble: wrap the cooked Ideal Gourmet Linguine around the chicken breast and serve with spinach pesto sauce.