- 450 grams IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE
- 350 grams Vigan longganiza
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- ¾ cup Chicken stock
- 40 grams Fresh cilantro (coarsely minced)
- 40 grams Fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese or Romano cheese
- 1 piece Lemon (cut into wedges)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE according to package instructions.
- In a sauté pan, cook Vigan Longganiza for 15-20 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add cooked Ideal Gourmet Linguine and give a little toss to blend it well with the garlic flavor.
- Add chicken stock little by little, to keep the pasta moist.
- Finish up by adding the cooked Vigan Longganiza, cilantro, basil and parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Plate with garlic bread and serve hot.