- 400 grams IDEAL GOURMET PENNE MACARONI
- 400 grams Bacon
- 5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 150 gram Shitake mushroom
- 1 piece Red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- ¼ cup Fresh basil leaves (coarsely minced)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET PENNE MACARONI according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat pan on medium-low heat. Cook bacon until nicely brown and crispy. Then place bacon on a plate with paper towel to remove excess oil. Cut into bite-size strips.
- In separate pan, sauté garlic until fragrant. Add mushroom, bacon, red bell pepper, basil leaves and Ideal Gourmet Penne Macaroni. Season with salt and pepper.
- Give the mixture a quick toss, and finish it up with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Plate and serve hot.