- 450 grams IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE
- ½ kilo Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 piece Large red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 piece Large green bell pepper, julienne
- ¼ kilo Shitake mushrooms, cut into strips
- ½ tsp Red chili flakes
- 3 tbsp Roasted peanuts
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 piece Large white onion, minced
- Vegetable oil
- Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup White sugar
- ¼ cup Dry sherry
- ½ cup of Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Dark corn syrup
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 cups Beef broth
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET LINGUINE according to package directions.
- Sauté onion and garlic on a pan, set aside.
- Add the bell pepper, sauté for 3 minutes then set aside. Add in now the slice mushroom cook for about 3 minutes, set aside.
- Fry the seasoned chicken strips until meat turns white in color. Add in the bell pepper, mushroom, and cook for another 3 minutes.
- In a 1-qt bowl, mix together the cornstarch, garlic powder, and ginger; add vinegar and sherry and stir until cornstarch mixture is dissolved; add soy sauce, corn syrup, broth, and pepper and mix well.
- Then pour the oriental sauce into the chicken mixture.
- Simmer for 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper. Add the roasted peanuts.
- Serve the Ideal Gourmet Linguine top with pasta sauce. Garnish with peanuts and parmesan cheese and chili flakes.