- 400 grams IDEAL GOURMET PENNE MACARONI
- 3 pieces Green onions, chopped
- 2 cups Zucchini, shredded
- 2 cups Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 2 pieces Large eggs
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 200 grams Romano cheese, grated
- 500 ml Cottonseed oil for deep frying
- Fat free chocolate fudge
- Sweet caramel fudge
- Butterscotch fudge
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET PENNE MACARONI according to package directions.
- Chopped cooked penne into two.
- Mix chopped onion, shredded zucchini and carrots in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix water, oil, eggs, flour, baking powder and Romano cheese.
- Toss in all the prepared vegetable mixture.
- Heat cottonseed oil in the medium sauce pot.
- Drop spoon fools of penne fritters batter into the hot pot about 4-5 times.
- Making five size fritters per batch.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve and dip with butterscotch dessert toppings or sweet caramel fudge or sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge.