- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI
- 3 3/4 cups Semi-skimmed milk
- 1 pc Cinnamon stick
- 175 grams Dried fruit salad
- 3/4 cup Orange juice
- 3 tbsp Caster sugar
- Finely grated rind of 1 small orange
- Place the IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI , milk and cinnamon stick in large saucepan and bring to boil. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 1 1/2 hours, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, place the fruit and orange juice and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer very gently for about 1 hour, until tender and all the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove cinnamon stick from the pasta and discard. Stir in the caster sugar and orange rind.
- Tip the cooked fruit salad into the base of a lightly oiled cup ring mould. Put the pasta over and let it cool.
- Run the knife around the edge of the mould and turn out the pasta carefully on to a serving plate.