- 400 grams IDEAL GOURMET ELBOW MACARONI
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 piece Cooked Carrot (medium-sized, chopped)
- 1 piece Cucumber (cut into strips)
- 3 pieces Radish (cut in thin rounds)
- 500 grams of Cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 3 pieces Pita bread
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise to garnish
- Mustard to garnish
- Tortilla Chips (Optional)
- Cook Ideal Gourmet Elbow Macaroni according to package instructions.
- Pour milk into the cooked pasta. Mix well.
- Add chopped carrots, cucumber strips, and sliced radish into the mixture.
- Add shredded chicken. Stir well.
- Cut pita bread in half. Stuff with Ideal Gourmet pasta mixture.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard on top of the mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.