- 400 grams IDEAL GOURMET FUSILLI
- 150 grams Chicken thigh (fillet/grilled)
- 30 grams Onion
- 30 grams Garlic
- 30 grams Celery (cut into 1 cm in length)
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 400 ml Chicken stock
- 250 ml All-purpose cream
- 15 grams of Chicken powder
- 100 grams Mozzarella cheese
- 250 grams Shitake mushroom (optional)
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET FUSILLI according to package instructions.
- Season and grill chicken thigh. Set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and celery until fragrant.
- Pour chicken stock into the sautéed ingredients and add parmesan cheese. Continue stirring until cheese is melted.
- Add chicken stock, all-purpose cream, and chicken powder. Add mushrooms if desired.
- Put in grilled fillet and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put inside a pre-heated oven (350° F) and cook for 10 minutes.