- 400 grams IDEAL GOURMET ELBOW MACARONI
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 piece Onion (medium, diced)
- 3 pieces Garlic (minced)
- ¼ kilo Chicken breast (deboned, cut into small cubes)
- 1 piece Carrot (medium size, cut small or diced)
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom (285g)
- 3 cups Water
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp Chives (roughly chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET ELBOW MACARONI according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté onion in olive oil until translucent. Add garlic, sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in carrots, cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom and simmer.
- Pour in 3 cups of water and bring back to a boil.
- Finally add the cooked Ideal Gourmet Elbow Macaroni, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with chives.
- (Optional: Top with croutons)