- 1 box IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA (cooked according to package)
- 1 ½ kilo Squash (cut into cubes baked in the oven and pureed)
- 400 ml Chicken stock
- 2 pcs Onion, minced
- 40 ml Olive oil
- 500 ml All-purpose cream
- 60 grams All-purpose flour
- 200 grams Butter
- 600 grams *Bacon, cut 1 inch thick
- 600 grams *Chorizo de bilbao, medium slice
- 30 grams Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 30 grams Basil, roughly chopped
- 2 pcs Red bell pepper, julienne
- 2 pcs Green bell pepper, julienne
- 200 grams Parmesan cheese
- 150 grams Mozzarella cheese
- Roast pumpkin until lightly browned, pour in into blender with a proportionate amount of chicken stock
- In a saucepan, sauté onion in olive oil, pour in pureed pumpkin, and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add in **roux. Season with herb until thick. Set aside.
- Sauté bacon and chorizo until cooked pour in pureed pumpkin in the sauté pan with meat and onion and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the baking pan, lay out cooked IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA on the first layer and spread out the filling evenly and drizzled with parmesan cheese. Repeat the process until you consume the whole box of IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA. Finish by spreading grated mozzarella cheese on top. Bake until cheese melted.Note:
– You can replace the meats with tuna
– Make a roux by mixing together all-purpose flour, all-purpose cream, and butter.