- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI
- 2 pcs Leeks, chopped
- 1 pc Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup Potatoes, sliced thinly
- 2 1/3 cup Chicken stock
- 1 cup Clam juice
- 200 grams Broccoli flowers
- 500 grams Clams, cooked
- 1 1/8 cup Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Gently sweat the chopped onion in butter until soft. Add flour. Do not let it brown.
- Add potatoes and stock, clam juice to the saucepan. Salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add clams and broccoli flowers.
- Puree in a blender or food processor until very smooth. Cool. Gently stir in the cream before serving.