- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves Garlic, roasted, peeled & mashed
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 pcs Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 4 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Toasted cashew nuts
- Cook the IDEAL GOURMET TWIST MACARONI in a large pot of boiling slated water until al dente.
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the salt and garlic cloves together into a paste. Remove from heat and stir in chilled yogurt and mix using a whisk.
- NOTE: to roast a garlic clove, place the garlic in foil with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes or until garlic peels on its own.
- Drain the pasta. Place in a casserole or deep serving dish, toss with extra virgin olive oil. Toss with half of the garlic-yogurt sauce. Season with cayenne and paprika then garnish with parsley. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta. Keep mixture cold.
- Roast cashew nuts in butter for additional garnish on top.