- 1 pack IDEAL GOURMET FUSILLI
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves Garlic, roasted, peeled & mashed
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 pcs Yogurt
- 1 tsp Cayenne
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 4 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Toasted cashew nuts
- Cook the IDEAL GOURMET FUSILLI in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Using a mortar and pestle, mash the salt and garlic cloves together into a paste. Remove from heat and stir in chilled yogurt and mix using a whisk.
- NOTE: to roast a garlic clove, place the garlic in foil with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes or until garlic peels on its own.
- Drain the pasta. Place in a casserole or deep serving dish, toss with extra virgin olive oil. Toss with half of the garlic yogurt sauce. Season with cayenne and paprika then garnish with parsley. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta. Keep the mixture cold.
- Roast cashew nuts in butter for additional garnish on top.