- 400 grams IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI
- ½ cup Sesame seed oil
- ½ cup Light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili oil
- 1 cup Cilantro or watercress (minced)
- 1 cup Snowpeas
- 1 cup Red bell pepper
- 1 can Water chestnut
- 3-4 pieces Green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 whole Chicken, meat, seafood, tofu or any vegetables may be added (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook IDEAL GOURMET SPAGHETTI according to package direction.
- After boiling, toss with the rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare at least 4 hours ahead or overnight so that the flavors will be a blend.
- Do not omit chili oil – it gives the salad a kick.