- 2 3/4 cups AUSTRALIA HARVEST OAT BRAN
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Pistachio nuts
- Preheat the oven to 375° F
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, brown and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy, but do not over mix it.
- Add in the raisins and chill for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually beat into the butter/sugar mixture. Stir in AUSTRALIA HARVEST OAT BRAN and pistachio.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with a dip of your choice.