- 1/2 cup AUSTRALIA HARVEST QUICK COOKING OATS
- 1 can Blueberry pie filling (21 ounce)
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Butter melted
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into buttered 9″ square glass pan and set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, AUSTRALIA HARVEST QUICK COOKING OATS, walnuts and cinnamon and mix well.
- Pour butter into flour mixture and stir until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over blueberry pie filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Or until filling is bubbly and crust is light golden brown.
- Served with ice cream or whipped cream with candy sprinkle.