- 1/2 lb IDEAL GOUREMT ANGEL HAIR or Capellini, cooked
- 1 lb Large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 Tbs Sambal tumis or chili paste
- 1 Tbs Tamarind powder or vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 1 large Bombay onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk Cilantro
- 1 Tbs Corn or vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat medium large skillet or pan with oil at medium heat. When pan is hot, add sliced onion and sambal tumis. .Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes before toss in clean shrimp, tamarind powder, sugar and salt.
- Use spatula to stir the ingredients, add in water and mix well. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until the shrimp cooked. (Do not overcook shrimp; it’s tending to get tough!!)
- Check in the seasoning, toss in cut cilantro and dish out. Serve warm with pasta.