- 1/2 lbs IDEAL GOURMET CAPELLINI or Angel Hair, uncooked
- 1 pc Lobster about 1 1/4 pounds each or about 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked lobster
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Tomato paste
- 2 pcs Large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbs White wine vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 2 pcs Fresh tarragon sprigs
- 2 pcs Fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 pcs Fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Heat oil in a heavy large pot over high heat. Add lobster bodies. Sauté for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Add tomato paste; stir again for 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, wine, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, thyme, and parsley. Add cream; boil for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer just until lobster flavor infuses cream, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the lobster-cream mixture and let it simmer for a couple of minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and serve.